[TRNSYS-users] Error with TRNOPT

Mohamed Azly ir.azly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 23:44:24 PDT 2013

Hi

I am having problem running GenOpt, the error given is as below. I have
tried running my system without genopt and it works perfectly fine, but as I
ran genopt, the error was given. I cannot find the log file, to determine
the error. The error below is copied from genopt.

Can you help me this problem?

Regards

Azly

Error from genopt

Assigning 2 threads for simulations.

Initialize.

java.lang.Exception:

Exception in executing the simulation program

Simulation working directory :
'C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1'

Command string               : 'C:\Trnsys17\Exe\TRNExe.exe
"C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1\GenoptInputFile
.DCK" /n /WAIT '

Exception message:

Error in executing the simulation program

Exit value of the simulation program: 1

Working directory                   :
'C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1'.

Current command String              : 'C:\Trnsys17\Exe\TRNExe.exe
"C:\Trnsys17\Optimization\GenOpt\Simulation\tmp-genopt-run-1\GenoptInputFile
.DCK" /n /WAIT '.

Error stream of simulation program  : Simulation program did not return an
error stream.

GenOpt terminated with error.

See logfile for further information.