[TRNSYS-users] Include a new type

Lipp, Josef josef.lipp at tum.de
Mon Mar 4 00:18:46 PST 2013

Dear TRNSYS Users,

a colleague of mine established a new TRNSYS type (Type 201). And it runs on his laptop.

When I tried to copy and run this new type on my computer I get a TRNSYS message: "type201.dll was found but did not contain any components from the input file".
This leads do an error and TRNSYS message 105: "A type was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file
Reported information: Type 201 could not be located in either the trndll.dll or in external dll. Please relink the TRNDLL.dll including this Type or make sure than an external DLL in the ]UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type."

I copied the file Type201.for into C:\Trnsys17\SourceCode\Types
and I copied the .tmf file to C:\Trnsys17\Studio\Proformas
and I copied the Type201.dll into the DebugDlls and Release Dlls folder

Thank you for help,
Josef

Dipl.-Ing. Josef Lipp

Lehrstuhl für Energiewirtschaft und Anwendungstechnik
Technische Universität München
Arcisstr. 21
80333 München

Tel.: 089-289-28316