[TRNSYS-users] Comfort parameters and energy consumption

LAHO DESIGN lahodesign at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 01:49:07 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'm a student and I'm a new user of TRNSYS ,
I want to link (type 666 ) chiller with  cooling tower (type 51) and (type 42) conditioning equipment which are the input and output parameters ?
I want to simulate an air handling unit consisting of intake air , heat recovery ( type 5), cooling coil (type 32), fan (type 111), air introducing pipe(type 31), pumps for the chilled water from the chiller (type 110)
what else do I need in order to track and control comfort parameters and energy consumption of  equipment only for cooling ?
all these are related to type 56

please give me some examples in this regard or some ideas how to finish this project,

thank you ,
Eduard Riemschneider.