[TRNSYS-users] STEC TRNSYS library.

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 21 09:20:05 PDT 2013

Dear Mohamed Al-Hamahmy,

The STEC Library for TRNSYS was updated
for the release of TRNSYS 16 in 2006 and since has not been maintained
or update. You can contact your local TRNSYS Distributor to request a
copy of the STEC Library. Since it is compatible with TRNSYS16, it is
also compatable with TRNSYS17. Please note that this library is not
supported, so you will have to use it at your own risk.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

On 2013-03-21 01:20, Mohamed Alhamahmy wrote:

> Hello
all.

> I am trying to obtain the STEC library in order to model a
combined cycle CSP plant. The only sources I can find for this library
date back to 2006 (same as the website mentioned in the TRNSYS manual),
and I have received no responses to my emails to that address.

> Can
someone kindly help me in obtaining the STEC library?

> Thanks,
>

> MOHAMED AL-HAMAHMY.
>
> Research Engineer.
>
> PO Box 54224, Abu
Dhabi,

malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae [1]

> http://www.masdar.ac.ae [2]
> P Please
consider the environment before printing this email
> This transmission
is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to
whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at

Links:
------
[1] mailto:malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae
[2]