[TRNSYS-users] error when importing trnsys 3d- model in simulation studio

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Mar 25 13:15:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

this error also occuried after deleted a thermal zone in skecthup, with
an idf file updatedfrom a trnbuild exportation.
When you re importthe modified idf file, Trnbuild show  empty thermal
zone and gives that error.
b17 file is created. You have to delete empty thermal zone directly in
TRNBUILD.
What you can do :

 1. open trnbuild
 2. File / UpdateTrnsys 3D file
 3. select your idf file and your hemisphere
 4. import your idf file
 5. delete empty zones

I import your idf file with trnbuild and see lots of empty zones. You
have to delete them.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz ou aj at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/