[TRNSYS-users] The list of the F' equation as a function of FR

Zhe Li zhe.li at dit.ie
Fri May 3 05:51:22 PDT 2013

Dear All,

Thanks for your time and sorry if I have to bring this question up again.

I am still looking for the list contains the F' equation as a function of FR
(heat removal factor) for solar thermal collector Type538 and Type539. I
have tried very hard to find this list ( the list is indicated from the
mathematical description), however, I still cannot find it. Would be
possible if anybody could help me with this matter?

Thank you very much for your help.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie

This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie