[TRNSYS-users] The list of the F' equation as a function of FR

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri May 3 10:37:30 PDT 2013

<I am still looking for the list contains the F' equation as a
function of FR (heat removal factor) for solar thermal collector Type538
and Type539. I have tried very hard to find this list ( the list is
indicated from the mathematical description), however, I still cannot
find it. Would be possible if anybody could help me with this matter?>

I'm not sure what you're looking for that isn't already supplied in
section 10.11.2.5 of the TESS Solar Library mathematical description
manual - which lists the F' equations that you mention. Have you checked
there?

I would also remind you that those equations are copyrighted
and cannot be used in any other application without the express written
consent of the author.

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS
LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608)
274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail:
thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 05/03/2013 7:51 am, Zhe Li wrote:

> Dear
All,

> Thanks for your time and sorry if I have to bring this
question up again.

> I am still looking for the list contains the F'
equation as a function of FR (heat removal factor) for solar thermal
collector Type538 and Type539. I have tried very hard to find this list
( the list is indicated from the mathematical description), however, I
still cannot find it. Would be possible if anybody could help me with
this matter?

> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Zhe Li
>an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus v íreas ag Seirbhís
Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a
bheith slán. http://www.dit.ie [1]
> This message has been scanned for
content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning
Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.dit.ie