[TRNSYS-users] Persistent questioning about window definition

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Mon May 27 07:28:02 PDT 2013

Dear Pauline,

the U-Values you get out of the program Window are depending to the standard you use in window. The standards are typically assuming a fix temperature range in order to determine the static U-Value. If you are using TRNSYS to calculate the U-Value then this is considering that e.g. the temperature of the outside is changing and so you get different U-Values depending to the time.

Regards
Christian

________________________________
Von: trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu [trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu]" im Auftrag von "Pauline GELIN [p.gelin at katene.fr]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Mai 2013 14:43
Bis: trnsys-users
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Persistent questioning about window definition

Hello,

Sorry to insist but I am really blocked by these questions of data. I am not at all sure of the TRNSYS simulations.
Are there no one else who has met these misunderstandings?

Pauline GELIN
Ingénieur Conception environnementale

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CE062A.F4C2C000]

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CE062A.F4C2C000]