[TRNSYS-users] help in Tansys3d and sketchup

Shahen Fakhraldin shahinrkl_7 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 07:53:39 PST 2013

Dear Ciarán and Muhammud,
Thanks for quick response,
Ciarán I did exactly what did you do, but after “Open IDF & Create project !”  nothing happening!
by the way I am using Window 8(32bit)
Regards,
Shahen

On Monday, November 11, 2013 3:41 PM, Flynn Ciaran <ciaran.flynn at aalto.fi> wrote:

Maybe one thing: did you import the idf file by going to:
File > New > 3D Building Project (multizone) > Next > Next > “Open IDF & Create project !” ?

(that’s what I did to get your file up and running…)

Regards,
Ciarán