[TRNSYS-users] Components order

Bellini Alessandro Alessandro.Bellini at eurac.edu
Fri Nov 15 04:44:58 PST 2013

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I have some convergence problems running a Complex Solar Thermal System (30 active components) when I made parametrical analysis.
The model stop at certain time of simulation without giving error in the .LST file and "freezing the screen".
I have enough thermal capacity (pipes and storages) in every circuit so I try to solve the problem changing the "components order" in the "Global Info" and for some cases this solution works well.

Have anybody found the same problem?

I would like to know if there are rules to follow in the "components order" definition or where I can find some information about it?

Thanks for the support

Regards

Alessandro Bellini
Institute for Renewable Energy

EURAC research
Institute for Renewable Energy
Via Luis-Zuegg 11, I-39100 Bolzano
t +39 0471 055 647
f +39 0471 055 699
alessandro.bellini at eurac.edu<mailto:alessandro.bellini at eurac.edu>
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

EURAC research
Legal Seat
Viale Druso 1, I-39100 Bolzano

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may lead to penal prosecution and liability for damages.

P Think before you print