[TRNSYS-users] Error when opening sketchup/Trnsys3d

Andrea Goerth andrea.goerth at gratzl.co.at
Tue Sep 10 01:22:53 PDT 2013

Hello hotline!

As I had to redraw my building for the third time now because the
.idf-file had disappeared, I would be glad you could solve my problem now.
With 110 surfaces, drawing became very slow now. So I saved the drawing
and the idf-file and tried to reopen it.
This ist the error it gave me now:

Fehler beim Laden der Datei
C:/PROGRA~2/Google/GOOGLE~1/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/Startup.rb
undefined method `entity' for nil:NilClassFehler beim Laden der Datei
Trnsys3d.rb
undefined method `entity' for nil:NilClass

Maybe the place I saved my project is noch correct? Currently, it is
within "MyProjects" in the TRNSYS folder.

Many thanks in advance,

Andrea