[TRNSYS-users] Repeating a single day several times

Arnaud Candaele arnaudcandaele at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:21:51 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use the data from a .tm2 file for a specific day, and create
a new file that would repeat that day several times.

I read that this issue already had some answers, but it still can't manage
to do it. Here is what I do for now :
I used a system Printer (Type25a) to print in a file the data for that day
(so data from the weather file, such as temperature, humidity, etc.. but
also data coming from the "Radiation" and "AzimuthAngles" calculators that
are automatically created when you initiate the project).

I then use a Type9c Data Reader to re-read the data of that day, and use it
as an input for my building. It works fine for all the data except the data
related to solar radiation and azimuth angle. I don't understand why,
because it is exactly the same data as the one that is created
automatically, but TRNSYS tells me that radiation data HAS to come from a
type15 (weather file).

So, what could I do ?

Thanks for your help,

Arnaud.