[TRNSYS-users] Math Error probmem with TYPE652 heat exchanger

Joynal Abedin J.Abedin at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 07:45:36 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am simulating a heating system comprising of a heat exchanger TYPE652. I simulated the Type using a simple system with a fewer components and it simulates fine. When I use it in a more complicated system, but connecting the TYPE652 in exactly the same manner, it stops and the run-time error message “run-time error M6201:MATH” appears.
It would be appreciated if you could help me overcome this problem.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,
Joynal Abedin.