[TRNSYS-users] WG: Invitation to the TRNSYS userday: 23 May 2014

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Apr 22 01:23:56 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS Users,

We are pleased to host the Trnsys Userday on May 23rd, 2014 and offer you an interesting program.

Developers will present their work of improving the modeling capabilities of Trnsys as well as users sharing their
experiences, projects and developments. In order to make the day more accessible to a wider range of users
we asked people to present in English.

We recognize the importance of having time to meet and share ideas, so the breaks have been designed to provide
you with the space to do that. As developers, we particularly appreciate this space for feedback.

Please register by May 9th, 2014  by email to hotline at transsolar.com<mailto:hotline at transsolar.com>  !

We are looking forward to welcome you here in Stuttgart.

Kind regards,

TRANSSOLAR Team

www.trnsys.de
Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart / Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer, Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Volkmar Bleicher

TRNSYS Userday 2014

- Exchange ideas

When

Friday, May 23rd 2014
9.00 - 18.00

Where

Deutsche Telekom AG, Commundo Tagungshotels
(Stuttgart, S-Bahn Universität-Vaihingen)

Language

English

Costs

EUR 280,- plus VAT (student price: 70 € plus VAT)

Registration

by May 9th 2014 the latest
by E-Mail to hotline at transsolar.com<mailto:hotline at transsolar.com>

Cancelation

after  May 9th 2014 we will charge a cancelation with 50% of the registration fee