[TRNSYS-users] Restaurant absorp. cooling Tess example

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com
Thu Apr 24 17:48:29 PDT 2014

Hi Martin,

The weather data is hidden in a layer. Go to view -> show layers -> and enable weather - data files and you should see TYPE15-2 appear with all the connection.

Layers are used to better organise complex models, removing certain clutter.

Regards,
Jeremy

SOLEM Consulting Pty Ltd

Jeremy Osborne | Project Engineer BE

525 Harris St | SYDNEY NSW 2007| Australia

P:  +61 2 8006 7355

M: +61 421 914 516

E:  <mailto:jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com> jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com

W:  <http://www.solem-consulting.com/> www.solem-consulting.com

Follow our useful updates:  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting> linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting

PLEASE NOTE

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, Solem Consulting does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of error, virus, interception or interference.