[TRNSYS-users] Cooling tower TYPE 510 model malfunctions

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:41:11 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to test a cooling tower. As attached, I have a simplified
cooling tower system with my own control strategy. But when the cooling
tower is continuously working, the fluid outlet temperature of cooling
tower will be higher than the return. I didn't figure out which part wrong.

If you have any experience of this situation before, please let me know. It
will be very helpful for me. I appreciate.

Best wishes,

Jing Hong

--
Doctoral Student

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
School of Architecture and Urban Planning