[TRNSYS-users] Any Idea about the GenOpt error - "Cannot run program "C:\Program": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the specified file"

Giancola, Emanuela emanuela.giancola at ciemat.es
Tue Aug 12 05:10:39 PDT 2014

Hi TRNSYS Users,

I have a problem with GenOpt where when I starting the following error
message occurs:

"The program could not find all the files. Please check your directory
settings"

Error message:
**************
java.lang.Exception:

Exception in executing the simulation program

Current command String: 'C:\Program Files (86)\Trnsys16_1\Exe\TRNExe.exe
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Trnsys16_1\MyProjects\PRENDE\Caso3.Sin
Terraza\PA\Caso3100_PA\Caso3100PARun.dck" /h'.
Exception message:
Cannot run program "C:\Program": CreateProcess error=2, El sistema no
puede encontrar el archivo especificado

GenOpt terminated with error.

Info messages:
**************
Info 1: Section 'ObjectiveFunctionLocation' appears twice.

Any ideas about what files it is referring to?

Emanuela

Emanuela Giancola

Ph.D. in Architecture, MEng Building Engineering

UiE3 - CIEMAT
Avda Complutense 40
Madrid 28040, Spain

T. +34.91.346.6344