[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys and ees example

Share, Aiman Aiman.Share at gju.edu.jo
Tue Aug 19 14:19:09 PDT 2014

I am having trouble with running the example provided by TRNSYS, which has a small code for the for compressor in EES. I have done a fresh install and I have the professional version of EES, i have checked the control cards and things on my computer are figured to the defaults… C:\EES32 and I did open the file in my installed version of EES and re save it. When I try to run the program it hangs and does not respond!! I also checked Notepad “ I suppose this is the clipboard that as a temporary file location between TRNSYS and EES and seem to work okay as far as pasting and copying to it. Also I ran the EES code by pasting the input values and it runs on its on no problem. Plz help!!