[TRNSYS-users] Fwd: Last call for participation for TrnsysDays 2014

Samuel Hennaut shennaut at ulg.ac.be
Wed Aug 27 07:58:52 PDT 2014

Dear Trnsys Users,

We are pleased to invite you through this last call to participate to the Belgian Trnsys Days training organized on September 10th, 11th & 12th 2014 by the BEMS (Building Energy Monitoring & Simulation) research unit of the University of Liège, Arlon Campus.
Please note that registration is still opened for "beginners" session and already closed for "advanced" session.
I cordially invite you to consult the attached leaflet for further information.

Looking forward to seeing you in September,
Best Regards.

Imane REHAB
Ingénieur de recherche, Doctorante au laboratoire BEMS Université de Liège Arlon Campus Environnement Equipe BEMS - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation - 185, Avenue de Longwy
B-6700 ARLON
Tel: +32- (0)63 230 937
email: imane.rehab at ulg.ac.be
WEB: http://www.bems.ulg.ac.be