[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Trnsys battery model

Daniel Blanco Moa dnbmoa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:36:49 PST 2014

Dear Trnsys users,

I have modeled a very simple system with a battery (type 47a), a regulator
(type 48d) and two txt entries (load and generation), that is part of a
bigger system. The battery does not seem to work properly, I mean, is not
doing a “simple energy balance” as stated in Trnsys manual, so I do not
know what is on as I am not profficient in Fortran.

I attach the Trnsys files and an Excel file where I have checked the
numbers.

Thank you very much for your help.

Daniel