[TRNSYS-users] Help TRNSYS message 199

sergio morales sergio.moralesh at alumnos.usm.cl
Wed Dec 17 07:29:20 PST 2014

Hello TRNSYS experts

What can i do with error below?

TRNSYS Message    199 : TRNSYS found at least one user DLL in the UserLib
directory. (Note: Only DLL's including Types that are used in the
simulation are loaded)  Reported information  : 1 user DLL was loaded after
searching in "C:\Users\Checho\Desktop\Trnsys16_1\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs"

I think that the problem is with component Type749.

What can i do for solve the problem? I hope that you can help me
Thank you very much

Regards.

Sergio Morales

--
Sergio Ignacio Morales Hernández
Estudiante Ingeniería Civil Mecánica, Mención Energía