[TRNSYS-users] Type941 Specifications

Adam O' Donovan adam.odonnabhain at mycit.ie
Wed Dec 17 06:44:39 PST 2014

Hi TRNSYS users,

I am currently modelling a heating system where the system is served by an
air to water heat pump. I cannot seem to find the documentation on this and
I was wondering if anyone knew what details need to be specified in the
.dat file for heating and cooling. As the heat pump I have does not cool
the DHW system what must I specify in the dat file.

For the heating .dat file what is meant by "!Fraction capacity and power"
what are the capacity and power divided by to give these fractions.

Thank you,

Adam.

--
Kind Regards,

Adam Ó Donnabháin,
Postgraduate Researcher,
CIT,

*Please, consider the environment before printing this message.*