[TRNSYS-users] fan flow rate

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun Dec 14 09:53:02 PST 2014

Go online and find the web site for a cooling coil manufacturer (Trane, Carrier etc).  Go to their product pages and select a cooling unit that can handle the peak cooling loads of your building.  See what air flow they require for that size of unit and try that in your simulations.  If the cooling coil/fan combination that you try can't keep the building below 26C then you'll have to increase the size....

Jeff Thornton

Sent from my iPhone