[TRNSYS-users] ‏‏رد: TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 110, Issue 16

jeannieboef at gmail.com jeannieboef at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:47:51 PST 2014

The definition of parameters is  that they DON'T change. I think what
you want is a "parametric analysis" which means multiple simulation
runs, with each run using a different parameter. Chech out the jplus
support program interface.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23