[TRNSYS-users] Asking about How to simulate the COOLING LOAD by running SIMULATION STUDIO

Tung Nguyen Huy nguyenhuytung.cxd1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:15:00 PST 2014

Dear All,

I'd like to ask you guys about how to simulate the cooling load for an
apartment by running simulation studio.

My senior gave me a SIMULATION FILE and asked me to replace my BUIFILE into
that file to run. Her file includes Type16c, Type9e, Type69b, Type33e,
Building (type56), and Type65c. Actually, I don't understand why she chose
those types.

*Can you explain to me, how and why can I choose which types for my
simulation? *

Thank you so much!

P/s. I also attach a screenshot about my senior-simulation file.

Sincerely,
Tung