[TRNSYS-users] Control System for Auxiliary Heater

Hossein Khosravi Bakhtiari hokb at kth.se
Tue Feb 18 05:14:26 PST 2014

Dear trnsys_users,

I need to model a control system in TRNSYS to turn on the auxiliary heater (which is connected to the thermal storage tank) according to the following control strategy:

If the return temperature from the radator has stayed lower than a specified constant value for more than 1 hour since the last stop of the circulating pump of the space heating circuit, the control unit sends a control signal with the value of 1 to the auxiliary heater.

I have attached the TRNSYS file of my model as well.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Hossein.