[TRNSYS-users] Which parameters affect to the indoor temperature?

Tung Nguyen Huy nguyenhuytung.cxd1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 23:07:50 PST 2014

Dear all,

I got some problems while running building simulation. I run a 90-square
meter apartment in the 5th story. However the results look so strange.

1. The outdoor temperature that is from the field measurement isn't shown
as the input file.
2. The temperatures in all zones  don't parallel fluctuate with outdoor
temperature. The longwave of zones' temperature is much smaller than the
outdoor temperature. Additionally, the zones' temperature don't have any
peak while the outdoor temperature has peaks within every day.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Sincerely,
Nguyen, Huy Tung