[TRNSYS-users] Transferring Performance data to TRNSYS

metkell yebiyo metkell at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 06:18:09 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have obtained the performance data for WaterFurnace EKW130 reversible heat pump system.
On page 9 of the attached document, it shows all the performance data, Could anyone please tell me,
1. how do I use this performance data with the water-water heat pump type 927 heat pump model in TRNSYS.
2. Which parameters would I take and how would I tabulate the different parameters to suit the TRNSYS format please.

Thank you
Metkel

Metkel Yebiyo BEng (Hons), MSc
CEREB PhD Researcher - Ground Source Heat Pumps
Room T615
Department of Urban Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Science and the Built Environment
London South Bank University,
103 Borough Road,
London SE1 0AA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7815 7639