[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 427 - Type 15

LUIS J. CLAROS lj.claros at alumnos.upm.es
Wed Feb 26 11:56:19 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I get this error :

TRNSYS Message    427 : An OUTPUT from the specified component model has
been written to the global OUT array in a location beyond the allocated
number of outputs from this model. Please check the component carefully
to insure that INFO(6) is set correctly. The simulation has been aborted
to avoid problems caused by over-writing the outputs from other
component models  Reported information  : Not available .

  when I perform a simulation using Type 15-3 (EPW), Type 56 and a new
Type that I have developed, which makes use of the Type 15 outputs. It
looks like to be associated to Type 15 which seems odd.

I would really appreciate if anybody could help me to solve it.

Thanks in advance,

Luis

--
LUIS J.CLAROS