[TRNSYS-users] Thermostat is not working properly

Abhay Pratap Singh engg.abhaypratap at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:38:15 PST 2014

Hi Trnsys users,
I had attached a Simple thermostat to a building and my puprpose is to
controls the signal of fan coil unit. I am taking 23.5 deg C as a setpoint
and deadband of 1 deg C. In the start of the simulation it works properly
but in between of simulation it is not working.
I am attaching an excel file of results which shows room air temperature
and fan coil unit signal. So, please help me out.

Thanks for any help in this regard.

--
With regards,
Abhay Pratap Singh