[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS17 & Monthly Summery report

Gazinga Abdullah gazingafar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:39:15 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

I was working on TRNSYS 16 and there was monthly summery standard report to
find heating and cooling loads for building. Last week I started to
use TRNSYS 17 ( version  17.01.0028) and now I cannot find this report. I
understand from previous discussion I can use simulation summery like type
28. But when i run the simulation it stop & give me the following message:
"one error was found in the deck. Check the listing file for more
information". & the listing file show there is number beyond the max.  ....
Can any one please help me in managing this.

Thank you very much

Regards

Gazinga F. Abdullah
University of South Australia