[TRNSYS-users] type 71 evacuated collector: problem with radiation on 24 hr

Giuseppe Filippini filippini.giuseppe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:41:02 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I simulated my model with TYPE 71,3,4,9,15 and plotter Type 65 (more
information in attachement);

My time simulation consists in:

TIME STOP: 24hr

TIME STEP: 1hr

And my data reader type 9e reads 24 values of Total Radiation (as a
particular day with 24 hr of continuity total radiation) ;

so my problems are:

1. How can I obtain inlet/outlet temperature (in a plotter) from the
collector, without the difference between daytime and nighttime of the
collector?

2. How can I write "Total Radiation data file" in a component to read
them in seconds (and not in hours) by the collector TYPE 71?

Best regards.

Giuseppe