[TRNSYS-users] tm2 file change building model

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Tue Mar 11 09:39:39 PDT 2014

Dear All,

I have strange issue.

I carried out measurements of empty (without occupants) single family house
(indoor temperature-different rooms and outdoor temperature) in December.

Then I have:

1)      prepared model of building (TRNBuild+TRNFlow),

2)      found, in Meteonorm file (*.TM2) form my city, the week with similar
outdoor temperatures (also in December) to compare my simulation results
(with this week as outdoor condition) and measurement to check my model.

There is agreement between measure rooms temperatures and simulated rooms
temperatures.

But last time I get complete measurements data (outdoor temperature,
relative humidity, radiation, wind.)  for period of my measurements for
close place to the investigated house. So, I decide to check my model using
this new, more accurate, data.

And it's appeared that results are completely different, although meteo data
are quite similar.

Do you how it could happen?

I enclose 2 couples of files (tmy2- weather file from TRNSYS, pila- weather
file from real time):

- to compare in and out temperature (zone temperature-left y-axis, outdoor
temperature right Y-axis).

- compare radiation.

Kind regards,

Karol