[TRNSYS-users] solar collectors

saja al-rifai srhihi2003 at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 03:24:04 PDT 2014

Dear all

I am doing on design the solar thermal cooling system by using TRNSYS, I simulate the system by used flat plate collectors or evacuated tube, there is an problem in (number in series ) parameter i entered different values but the simulation results doesn't change, also i don't know how the TRNSYS  deals with the flow rate and area. Is this the value of flow that pass in each cell or is the final outlet flow rate (flow to storage tank) after divided the collector to parallel and series???

thanks
saja