[TRNSYS-users] Querie regarding TRANSYS-17

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed May 7 11:46:14 PDT 2014

Use an Equation and multiply together the control signal for the pump
(and others if necessary) and the output from an annual forcing
function. Then drive the pumps/heaters with the new control signal. The
forcing function would be set to 1 for the balance of the year and to 0
for the summer:

Unit 1 Type 14 Forcing Function: Summer

Parameters 12

0,0 3624,0 3624,1 5088,1 5088,0 8760,0

Unit 2 Type X Solar Controller

<Snip>

Equations 3

Summer=[1,1]

OK_Solar=[2,1]

On_SolarPump=(1-Summer)*OK_Solar

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com