[TRNSYS-users] Error: Pane temperature calculation is diverging

Karel Fore karel.fore at kahosl.be
Sat May 17 07:36:20 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS users;

At the last timestep of my simulation i get a 'pane temperature is diverging' error for al the windows.

Do someone know how to solve this?

I have already:
Changed the surface coefficient calculation from automatic to constant,
Checked Tsky
Checked all the connections between the weather data and the type 56 (Multizone Building)

Extra question:

I want to check the windows (see if they are ok), but when I open TRNSYS/EXAMPLES/RESTAURANT,  I can't find the userdefined-windows?
Does someone know I save the windows from my project so that I can insert them in any other project?

Thanks in advance,
Karel Foré

My project is attached.