[TRNSYS-users] Increasing the maximum allowed number of equations

Amir Nashed a.nashed at unsw.edu.au
Sat May 17 23:28:07 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

Does anyone know how to increase the maximum allowable number of equations in TRNSYS?

I understood from a previous TRNSYS discussion that the problem is that I exceeded the number of allowable operators rather than the number of equations especially that I am simulating a certain process at different operating conditions using polynomial equations so there are lots of operators (and equations as well).

Thank you

Amir Nashed
PhD Candidate
School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering
University of New South Wales
Email:a.nashed at unsw.edu.au