[TRNSYS-users] رد: Research "earth cooling tube" type

Brahim Benhamou bbenhamou at uca.ma
Tue May 20 05:31:32 PDT 2014

I think that Type460 is the one your are looking for.  It is available from TRANSOLAR.

ⴰⵣⵓⵍ   تحياتى
Best regards        
ⴱⵔⴰⵀⵉⵎ ⴱⵏⵀⵎⵎⵓ
Brahim Benhamou
Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech
Skype: Brahim_Benhamou

----- الرسالة الأصلية -----
من: "Yohann Dulong" <ydulong at laas.fr>
أرسلت في: ‏20-‏05-‏2014 13:20
إلى: "trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu" <trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu>
الموضوع: [TRNSYS-users] Research "earth cooling tube" type


I'm a french graduate student, currently doing an internship for the validation of my master degree. I have to create a model using the program TRNSYS and I would like to know if someone has a Type for an "earth cooling tube" (ground coupled heat exchanger). If so, please let me know if you could possibly send it to me.
Thank you in advance,

Yohann Dulong.

TRNSYS-users mailing list
TRNSYS-users at cae.wisc.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org/attachments/20140520/01b2ac00/attachment-0001.htm>

More information about the TRNSYS-users mailing list