[TRNSYS-users] new component error

Pascal Keppler p.keppler at rotomedia.de
Mon May 26 02:53:10 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I tried to write a new component simulating adaptive windows. I first used
FORTRAN but didn't find a compiler that worked. So I wrote it all again in
C++, got it compiled, but it still won't work. When I try to run the
simulation I get the following error:

"Access violation at address 6F6910BC in module '222.dll'. Write of address

This component is the first thing I ever programmed, so I can't figure out
the mistake in the code. The source code is attached

If someone maybe could look it over and tell me what I'm doing wrong I would
be very greatful.