[TRNSYS-users] type9 + type15 for reading user weather data

Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au Sergio.Pintaldi at csiro.au
Thu Nov 20 22:24:45 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm using type9 to read my weather data and type15 to supply the rest of the data to the collector type. The problem is that the simulation is not working. The following messages are prompted:
- message (type9): the specified component model has exhausted the data supply and has rewound the data file to the begin reading from the top of the data file
- error(type15): unable to correctly read from the supplied data file - please check the file and re-run the simulation

I set up the correct time in the simulation and in the user weather file.

Somebody have idea how to fix that? The user file alone is read by TRNSYS without problems (I checked plotting the radiation output).

Thank you!

Sergio