[TRNSYS-users] Control problem

Ben Heymer bheymer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:39:04 PST 2014

Common control strategies like thermostats and proportional
controllers exist in TRNSYS. You can combine and manipulate such
control signals using Equations. If you can represent your control
strategy using math and Boolean operators, you can program it in
TRNSYS. I commonly use MAX, MIN, and GT to combine signals.

Ben Heymer, PE