[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Малике Тулемисова malike89 at inbox.ru
Sat Nov 22 11:58:55 PST 2014

Dear all,

I'm trying to perform simulation for solar thermal system for water and space heating. In my project I have to size solar system for the school.
TRNSYS provides some examples of solar systems and I decided to use one of them (scheme is attached - SDHW with heater).

Hot water demand 1020 liters per day, I put this value in the formula in Daily Load component (mdDHW= DHWProfile * 1020  ! Multiply by daily consumption).
Is it right?
Also when I try to make simulation for one year ( from 1 to 8760 hours), it shows me an error, that I have a problem with a deck file.
My simulation time step is 0.25.

In order to find space heating demand the Type 56 was used, however I found only temperatures inside of the building, scheme is attached ( file Wizard_check).
How to find heating demand? ( Q=AU(Ti-Ta))

Is it possible to perform all calculation on the one scheme instead of two? How to connect them?

I will be appreciated for any help,
It is very important project for me,

Thanks in advance,

Malike