[TRNSYS-users] min flow rate active layer

elena.bee at libero.it elena.bee at libero.it
Mon Jul 7 05:38:43 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!

I hope somebody can help me with this issue…
In active layer there is a minimum mass flow rate and it's not allowed to go
under that value, so how can I simulate a variable system, where the mass flow
is controlled by a thermostat and it varies linearly from zero (no heat is
required) to 1 (maximum flow rate-project value). When the coefficient is near
zero, the flow is too low and it gives error… Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance