[TRNSYS-users] Setting "front / back" coupling for interzonal airchange in type 56 - TRNFLOW interaction?

Philip philiphorn at gmx.de
Wed Jul 30 01:09:53 PDT 2014

Dear David,

Thanks a lot for your helpful answer!
I got the airflow part right.

However, the front/back issue is not clear to me and I could not find an
explanation in the documentation.
Please have a look at the following sketch:

  * is this the correct setting?

Sorry for the probably easy question, but at least for me it is not
totally clear how to define it.

Thanks a lot!!

Philip