[TRNSYS-users] CO2 pollution

Dols, William Stuart william.dols at nist.gov
Tue Aug 12 06:55:19 PDT 2014

Karel,
You can use the newly developed TYPE 98 that couples the multizone airflow and pollutant transport model CONTAM with TRNSYS.
Details and a demonstration case are provided on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) website.
http://www.bfrl.nist.gov/IAQanalysis/software/Type98desc.html

There are a couple of papers describing the new features as well:
http://www.cibse.org/Knowledge/CIBSE-Technical-Symposium-2014/Evaluating-Building-Ventilation-Strategies-Using-N
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/CUUFCGmwJwS4C3UZpKh6/full

- Stuart

W. Stuart Dols
Engineering Laboratory
Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation Group
Gaithersburg, MD