[TRNSYS-users] Fw: read weather data type9a

saja al-rifai srhihi2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:55:18 PDT 2014

hello,

I hope you can answer this question

I am trying to read my own weather data by using the type9a to import global solar radiation and temperature, and using type16c to calculate and process the weather data.

The problem that I am trying to plot the outputs of type16c, but  TRNSYS cannot read the second and third day and 29th day from each month. I don't know what the problem, I am sure that the weather data exist to all the year,
I need to read all days to ensure that the weather data available to system simulation.

thanks in advance
saja