[TRNSYS-users] clipboard problem

saja al-rifai srhihi2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 07:15:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to simulate the solar cooling system, the mathematical model of cooling  cycle written on EES and coupled with TRNSYS by type66. at the first time, I am simulated the system by using the weather data stored in TRNSYS library (Meteonorm file) and I didn't have any problem through the simulation.
then I am tried to use my own weather data by using type 9a and type16a to manipulte the solar radiation. I plot the solar radiation by using a TRNSYS plotter, there is no problem. but when I run the system simulation with EES, the simulation always stopped after few seconds and give me this message:

   " clipbaord data contains characters instead of numbers"

I am sure there is no problem in weather data  I examined alone, also the mathmatical model on EES. the problem just appeared when both the TYPE9a and TYPE66 coupled to the program.

how can solve this problems please??

regards

Saja