[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys 17 - GenOpt

Amr Alaaeldin Elesawy amr.alaaeldin at polimi.it
Fri Aug 29 05:45:07 PDT 2014

Dear Ines,
I have only worked with GenOpt + Trnsys 16... I heard that the steps are
the same, but I'm not sure...

Where did you get this error message from? I don't think I ever saw such an
error message...

What I know is that you see the errors in a file called "Genopt.log"...
Actually it might have a different name, but the extension is ".log".
If you open this file you can see the error...

Can you please check for that file and let me know if you found it and if
the error is more clear?

Best of luck,
Amr

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Ines Khalifa <khalifa_ines at hotmail.fr>
wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> I am trying to reproduce the example of the document "Using GenOpt with
> Trnsys 16 and Type56" using Trnsys 17. I set the geometry mode at Manual
> since the window height have to be modified by GenOpt. I get the Error
> messages below.
> Any idea about what can be the source of the error ?
>
> Ines

Amr Alaaeldin Elesawy

*PhD Student | Building Engineering*
*Department of Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering
(A.B.C.)*
Politecnico di Milano, Italy
+39 327 056 0018