[TRNSYS-users] Type 511 dry fluid cooler

Yebiyo, Metkel yebiyom2 at lsbu.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 02:02:13 PDT 2014

Dear Markus,

Sorry to disturb, my name is Metkel, I am using a Dry fluid cooler connected to a heat pump, but I am experiencing some problem.
I understand you have had experienced similar when you had simulated your dry fluid cooler. I have seen you had posted question on the
Trnsys forum, did you get any help from anyone, how have you managed to fix this please.

Regards,
Metkel

Metkel Yebiyo BEng (Hons), MSc
CEREB PhD Researcher - Ground Source Heat Pumps
Room T615
Department of Urban Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Science and the Built Environment
London South Bank University,
103 Borough Road,
London SE1 0AA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7815 7639
E: yebiyom at lsbu.ac.uk<mailto:yebiyom at lsbu.ac.uk>

Copyright in this email and in any attachments belongs to London South Bank University. This email, and its attachments if any, may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended to be seen only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note the following: (1) You should take immediate action to notify the sender and delete the original email and all copies from your computer systems; (2) You should not read copy or use the contents of the email nor disclose it or its existence to anyone else. The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and should not be taken as those of London South Bank University, unless this is specifically stated. London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number - 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17 Email address - LSBUinfo at lsbu.ac.uk