[TRNSYS-users] Query about graph axis

kamal kishore khatri kamalkhatri at rediffmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:18:12 PDT 2015

Dear Sanjeev,
You can choose any parameter on any side of the Y-axis. First connect your component (e.g. solar PV panel) and the plotter (e.g. Type 65-a) and then by clicking on the link you can set the relation between the output of the component to the input of the plotter.
Then click over the plotter and set/edit the Parameter (no. of left axis variables, no. of right axis varaibles etc.), Input (Name, value, unit etc.) and so on.
With best wishes,
Kamal Khatri

Dr. Kamal Kishore Khatri

Associate Professor and Head, Dept. of Mechanical-Mechatronics Engineering,

The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Gram- Rupa Ki Nangal, Post- Sumel, Via.- Jamdoli,

Jaipur (Raj.) Pin- 302031

Phone No.: 09414961287